Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Super Simple Center Piece

This was just a spur of the moment  Center Piece for my dinning room table.
Since I am not a fan of Holidays, this is pretty good for me!  Reading all of the crafty blogs is starting to move me in to decorating a little.
All this is a cute little battery operated candle I picked up at Rod works for $3.00 and a string of fall leaves from the Dollar Store. I put it on a stand that I made out of a candle stick and a metal decorative plate OH and some glue. I will be able to change it for the next season.  This might seem silly, but for me it is a big step. I can decorate my house very well. It's just the holiday thing.
Very busy weekend unloading the POD finally.  It seems we stored a bunch of junk for the last 9 months.  Why was that garbage so important? The only thing we can figure is we were in a hurry to make room for Sarah and the kids.
Any way all clean and 1 dump run and 1 DI run.  TAH DAH finished. So note to self " don't store CRAP!!!"
Till next time................................

No comments:

Post a Comment