Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Jammies

Here are the Jammies. I was able get pictures before they left to go back to Arizona.  The boys were moving to fast to get there cute Jams on here they would have been a a blur. No time to make the tops, so we opted for T shirts except for the Diva her mommy will finish her top. I like sending them off with something from Grammie.  It's so fun to make things for the kids.  Oh by the way look close a Sarahs see the Poodles????.

Till Next time...............................

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I love fabric too! Have a whole room full of it. I'm so glad you came by my blog. It's nice to meet you. You come by anytime!

    Pink Sparkles for your week,
    Stephanie Suzanne ♥

    ReplyDelete