Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saterday I don't Like This

It is amazing the laundry that can accumulate when you have company. We must have 40 bath towels and every single one was used while the family was here. Not to mention blankets. Everyone has a special "covie" that they bring with them and a special one a Grammie and PaPa's house. Really I  don't mind. The problem is that the laundry room in the new house is on the lower level off the family room so when I go down to do laundry I have to stay down. Running the steps is just to much for me. It will be fine once we get the boxes out of the family room and have the storage pod delivered with the rest of our furniture in it.  I know that it is not going to work down here  but.. I have to prove it to Eddie before I can go to get something different. I think you all know what I mean ? right?.
Why did we buy a Tri Level house?. Eddie has bad knees and I have the fibro and LB steno sis.  It is crazy I know but this house is so us. So I shall spend my day in the laundry room with my 3#Diva and my giant poodle they are great company.
Till next time.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment