Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday, Monday .........................

Monday, a beautiful one at that.  Sunny, light breeze, my Hens are clucking and I am waiting on the porch for my sister Lori. She is a little late ( most of the time) but that's ok. That is one of the things that makes her Lori. She is quit a lovely person, inside and out.  She got the looks in the family. Today we are going to the Hematology Clinic. Mostly people come there to get Chemo. Thank Heavenly Father  that is NOT why we are going for treatment of cancer. Lori has to have an Iron infusion,  and this is where they do it.  It was rather quiet in there today not to many patients. I would say that is a good thing. She wanted me to come along for I think entertainment.  It takes about an hour and a half . So I love spending time with her and of course I went.
Here's the good part. We are reading the same book so I brought my Kindle, and she brought her Nook. Once they got her hooked up and the Iron flowing.  We started reading and laughing  and laughing and laughing. I have to say the book is Hilarius to say the least we both identify with the character. We were laughing so hard that other people started laughing everyone wanted to know what we were reading. It was a great 90 min. To lighten some one and take them to another place
for a little while.   Till next time...........................

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your sister time. I wish my sis was closer to me. Thanks for sharing with the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete