Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crystal Lamp

I found this Lovely Lamp at a Cute Shabby Chic store I frequent in Salt Lake City.
I fell in Love with it had to have. I tried it in our bed room but it just didn't work.
I had it in the Family Room, both of my sisters said it did not work with the leather.
 Maybe it did not have the right shade, I was at the DI last week and found this Fabulous Lamp Shade $2.00 who knows this might have been the original lamp shade. So this Fab Find totaled $20. for lamp and $2.00 for the shade. Not bad for a crystal lamp that looks great in my Sewing Room
Till Next Time.........................

1 comment:

  1. sounds like an awesome find! I am glad you found a place for it!


    Heather

    ReplyDelete