Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

I got my Apron from the Country Pleasures Swap

I loved this Swap, because You were paired with a partner that you got to contact and swap with each other. I now have a new friend that made me a FABULOUS APRON.  We found that we had a lot in common so we are going to be email pals and share sewing ideas. I am looking forward to getting to know her better. Have a look at my Apron and see what a creative seamstress she is.  The Picture does not  do the colors in this lovely Apron Justus.  Enjoy !!  Till next time...........

1 comment:

  1. Hi there thanks for joining my newbie party. I am somewhat confused over your blog, I only see writings and a small pic of what you post. Also, I do not see a follow option. Is it just me? Does not take me much to get confused. LOL

    ReplyDelete