Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's Almost Over

Hi friends,
We are in our new house finally. Boxes everywhere and a lot of things we can't use now in this house. AND we still have a pod of furniture that we have no room for. All of my lovely furniture from my formal front room now has to go. In the words of Scarlet O'Hara,  " I can't think about it anymore, I'll think about it tomorrow". Or something like that.  Till next time...................

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your unpacking and all you have to do ~ ugh! When we moved here to FL four years ago, almost none of our furniture fit! I mourned the things I gave away and got excited about all of the new things:)
    With a smile,
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete