Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Oh yah Another Apron Swap

I love Aprons so much!!  Another Flirty Apron Swap. This theme is  ALOHA Apron Swap 2011.
I went shopping for FABRIC, it was so much fun. The deals I got were great, I bought more than I needed. Oh well!  I love vintage fabric. I don't like it from the 60's or 70's. Already been there done that.  Shabby Chic is more my style. I found some really cute fabric.  I don't have my partner yet but I am sure anyone will like a hand made Apron.

This last week has been strange, really strange.  Mon,Tue, and Wed I spent most of each day in bed so dizzy and upset stomach from being dizzy.  I could barely walk to the bathroom.  I have had this before.  A nasty Fibro Flare. Then fine felt so much better and I was thankful. Eddie said the hospital was crazy weird too. Then this morning we woke up a little warm, no AC, lights, fans, internet. Some one partied to hard and took out a transformer and three townships had no power for 4 hours. We were lucky. Many people do not have anything. I will gladly give up a few hours of convenience.

Please pray for the people in desperate situations. It is flooding every where. Not just here in Utah, but in Minot North Dakota too.  We lived in Minot for 9 years and still have many friends there. The house in town we lived in is gone, only the roof can be seen.  My best friend in Sawyer ND just a mile or two west of Minot lost their farm, it has been in her family 120 years.  The river ran right through the property near all of the buildings. Its as big a mess as Joplin Mo. We are from Missouri and have many friends and family there too.  So much devastation all over the country, the world. AND our Troops are still being deployed!.  I know that we are helping the WORLD !! Who is helping those in this country that have lost everything?

Please dear friends Pray, Pray for all who are in need.  Heavenly Father hears our prayers. 

Oh and Minot Flooded because our good friend in Saskatchewan CANADA, opened their flood gates and did not tell ND till there was only 5 HOURS NOTICE for evacuation. Thank You Canada, you burn down one of your own cities because you did not win, You open the flood gates because YOU did not want to get WET. STOMP YOUR FEET CANADA HAVE A TANTRUM.  So Lets say it all together.  BEHAVIOR DISORDER !!!!!!!!!

Till next time ..................

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling much better today! I hate those type of flares!

    That is awful about the flooding. Oh my! I will send prayers their way.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you create!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete