Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

DUSTING MY SELF OFF, ON TO SEWING

My intention today was to stay in bed. I wanted to feel sorry for myself, I am very good at this. If anyone needs any pointers I am available.  The fact of the matter is I am over whelmed with my sewing room. I have a thousand yards of fabric. I want to waive my FAIRY WAND, (it is so far up somewhere I cannot retrieve it any longer.) So that's out. And to make things worse I can't even turn the TV on, I am under Dr's order to lift nothing over 2#, due to pending back surgery.  Reading this I am Pathetic. As the maid in MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS said.  "A CABBAGE HAS A CABBAGE SMELL"  In other words  BUCK UP SISTER!!!!!.
Of course that dose not solve my problem. Really no one can do this but me.  So wish me LUCK I am off to Walmart to buy some Clear Plastic containers to sort my BELOVED FABRIC. Which is so like Christmas, I am feeling better already.
So off I go.   Till next time ................

1 comment:

  1. Hats off to ya sister! New follower here. You are welcome to follow my blog as well if you find me remotely interesting. If not I don't blame ya! HA! HA!

    I remember when I had to clean out my craft room. There were times it was great fun, like finding things I forgot I had! Then there were times that I would have rather been giving birth again... through my nose! Good luck to ya lady!

    ReplyDelete