Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Empty Space in Our House

Our Grand Babies are gone . They are off to Missouri to visit there other Grandmother. And attend the wedding of our son's best friend. They served in Iraq together.  Any way they are gone lock, stock and barrel.  After Missouri on to Arizona. Where they will live for a while until they move our son again.
I am so sad that Sarah participated in the Flirty Apron Swap and made a beautiful Apron and darling tuck ins to go along with it. The woman she was partnered with did not do her job by making her  an apron  and tuck ins. So she never received any thing at all. I got mine, but Sarah never got hers, and she was so looking forward to it. The partner said she sent it but could not provide any info on it. Such a disappointment. 

Now to the decorating.  Tomorrow my baby sister Lisa is coming to paint our bath room.  She is a good painter and dose not have a back issue like I do.  We are painting it Vineyard. I saw some lovely purple and white duk fabric I will make a shower curtain and a curtain for the open shelves  behind the door, replacing the mirror with one that I already have which I will paint white. I will post before and after pictures and you can tell me what you think.  Till next time.................

No comments:

Post a Comment