Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Feeling Lucky?

Today instead of packing, we had a few errands to do. I asked Eddie to drop me at Savers Thrift while he went to fax something. So he did. The color today was green.
 All of the tags that were green were .99 so I started searching. I found 2 pink large Minky Blankets for Laney, 3 packages of 10 ea kids hangers, cabinet hardware (10 pc) in the package, 4 dish towel in pack, a princess nightie sz 4T and two pair of summer shoes for my self. Now the shoes were only half off 3.50 ea. The best part is they are brand new. One pair of BORN the other GLORIA VANDERBILT. They fit perfect and I love them.
Only have 10 more days until we move.  We have more stuff than we need, way more furniture than we need too. My daughter, sisters, and daughter in law all say less is more. But what less do I place in a new home? 
Till next time.................

1 comment:

  1. thanks for following my blog so glad to have found yours- good luck with the move- I have just started sewing again and it will be nice to have someone to share with.
    Johnina

    ReplyDelete