Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Sharing With You

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share a fun website with you. You may already know about, but it is still worth sharing.  So here goes, www.thediydish.com. A couple of twin sisters that are really creative, fun ideas so sit back and watch a few. Guess what family they are from? let me know and I'll tell you if your right.

I hope you all had a lovely Mothers Day.  I sure did. It was like Christmas. My kids all went together and got me a Kindle.  I love it.  What a great time passer for my up coming back surgery, neck surgery and Thyroid surgery. ( oh boy I'm lucky)
My hubby got me the Simplicity Bias Tape Maker and Cutter. I have been wanting for the last 6 months  I can't wait to use it. That will have to be after the move. Something to look forward to. We had a house full, my sisters Lori and Lisa. They are twins. At least that is what my mom told me.  Their husbands and our bunch me, Eddie, Spring, Sarah and the kids.  Sarah cooked the whole dinner. Fried Chicken, potato salad, corn on the cob and Lisa's husband Martin made crock pot brownies and Orange pecan cake. We call him "Martin Freak-in Stewart" Oh my GOSH the best dinner ever. Then we all sat around and laughed. It was a great day. Family is wonderful can't live with'm and you can't live with out'm.  Till next time ..........................

1 comment: