Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Moving

It is official!!! Our daughter in law and 4 grandchildren are comming to live with us while our son is away on assignment with his job.  I am excited about it. She has appoligised every time we talk.
History:  Daughter in law:  type one diabetic since she was 5. She won't admit it but she is brittle. She and the children (ages 9, 7, 5, and the Princess  she is 2) Can not stay with no family in a state is 10 hr one way and 24 the other to family.  in the town they live in outside of Dallas the Paramedics are on a first name basis with my son and daughter in law. She has low blood sugar when she becomes stressed or just life can cause her to break.  My son, and I agree with  him, that she can not stay there alone.  We offered so did her family.  Our house is bigger and there is myself, husband, daughter, my two sisters,and cousins that are available.  NOT IN THE SAME HOUSE OF COURSE.
I have prayed that they get to live near us for years.  The Lord has his own time.
We get along very well she is very creative, sewing, cooking, re doing furniture, painting. I tease her and tell her she is very Molly as in "Molly Mormon". She is a convert  and a good one.  My husband says our son married his mother.  Is that a good thing???

So back to the blog. Today they delivered  a Unit to our driveway. Because I have to store my furniture from the formal living room. Not because we are a fraid that the kids will mess it up, because we need the room.  Its my favorite room. Every thing in there is 2nd hand or family related. It all has a great deal of meaning to us. ut its just stuff. We are storing it because we are going to move the sewing room in there so that we can sew. It is so much fun to have her here to work on projects together   LOVE IT.
Yhe boys will share the bedroom that was the sewing room Its a big room.  The other bedroom is smaller but big enough for the girls. There is our bedroom and our daughters room. Everyone has a room  Yeah!!!!!   I can't wait to have them here it will be an adventure.  They usually come for a month in the summer. So we can do this for 8 months.  We are flying down on the 20th of this month.  My husband and son are putting all of there things in storage in Texas.  My son will be off where he needs to go my husband and daughter in law and the boys will drive to Utah and the princes and I will fly home to Utah.  Sounds like a good plan. Hope we can pull it off.  Please pray.
We were betting on how many of our neighbors would stop by to ask if we are moving.  Well, sort of.
I'll let you know.

Sarah, we love you we would do anything for you and Adam and the kids.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that she has decided to come and stay with you! How exciting! All those people! I can't wait to see what you both create together!!! Grandchildren! Mom would have loved to have grandchildren stay longer in our house! I hope you are having a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to following you and hearing about your daily adventures(I'm sure there will be some-haha).

    ReplyDelete