Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Homeward Bound!!!! Yeah

Every thing takes longer than you think.  Always.  But it's all together and we are ready to go.  Things have changed, I am driving home with the whole family. Not flying. At least I will be home.  I haven't been much help.  Except taking care of the Princess. 
I now have the head virus all of them have had.  I am so tired that I can't think and I hurt every where.
If I could stay in bed I would. But I want to go home.  when I get there I may stay in bed for a week.
I miss my little dogs and my big Poodle very much too.
On the bright side,  We did get to eat at Steak And Shake.  Our Favorite. Yumm  We don't have them in Utah.

Until next time I will be home by then

No comments:

Post a Comment