Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

A little while

Well friends, it is going to be a little while before I will be posting.  I am having eye surgery and it may be  a few days before I can make anything so I will show you my work in progress.   I will tell you a little about it first.  I was at my happiest place on earth, the DI.  I happened on this canvas picture.  I grabbed it of course and decided to make a bag for my Laney.  Then Spring saw it and she put DIBS on it.  So I put it together and I still need to put straps on it. but then it is done.
Kind of cute and it wasn't hard at all.  So I am going to make a few more.  Sorry this was hard to get the picture. I put a seal on it to protect the canvas.  Cute Yeah?

2 comments:

  1. Hope for a speedy recovery from your eye surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your surgery goes well and you recover fast!!!


    Heather

    ReplyDelete