Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sick Of This!! AND IPADS ROCK!!

I have been sick since Christmas Eve, and I am sick of it!! Sore throat,stuffy nose, head ache, neck aches and its 50* outside no snow. Eddie is off of work today and I am still in bed.  This is Icky and I do not do Icky. (when I can control it)    boo hoo.
For some reason I felt better  yesterday so I worked on one of my projects almost done just have a little to finish.  Then I can Post.

THE IPAD IS FABULOUS AND WORTH THE MONEY.  I have had one for a few months and I liked it. Until my adult children got theirs for Christmas. It was the only thing we could think of to get each that they did not have. Any way our daughter (teacher and computer extraordinaire) figured out how to make phone call using the IPaD and not using Skype. When the Pad rings you answer it and see the caller. It's so cool. Like the Jetson's or Star Trek really neat.  So portable you can take it all over the house.   So last evening we got a tour of Adam and Sarah's new house in AZ  and we had snacks with Laney that she made in her Princess Kitchen. Pa Pa was the star of Laney's affection and he got some real goodies to share, Pizza,.chips,cupcakes and a spoon. When she saw I was ill she said Gammie soup you can't have the spoon that's Laney's spoon."  It really was fun. I love how she talks in the third person. The boys were not to interested Aiden made an appearance and Toby popped in to show his new Monkey. Luke I think was in his room for what ever reason. It made my day.
Always making something...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment