Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Resolutions

With all of this sneezing, aching, headache, not to mention loosing my voice and the coughing oh the coughing and trying not to tinkle myself, I did not post my resolutions. I really need to do this for myself so I am accountable.
1. I will always buy more fabric than I need.
2. I will share fabric with others.
3. I will attend fabaholics United (if I can find one.)
4. I will make many Aprons
5. I will swap
6. I will post
7. I will find away to grow my Blog  (Help)
8. I will redesign my Blog sight
9. I will give my cutting table to my daughter in law.
10. I will have give aways this year.
11. I will offer patterns I have designed.
12. I will redesign my family room with the help of other bloggers  (Please).
And there we have it Tah Dah.
These are  a few of my favorite things
Always making something........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment