Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Piggies, Piggies Everywhere!!

Oh yes I'm Lucky, I'm really lucky, this was my LUCKY DAY!!  No that is really not true. The truth is I have truly been blessed. I got to meet in person my swap partner from YOE at Yarnigras Swap Blog. Melinda Cornish was my partner and let me tell you she is Fabulous!! What a sweetie and she is so talented and I now have another new friend. I am so excited to have visited with her and get to know what a great person she is.  So go over to her Blog and see just how talented she really really is. Her Blog site is melindasfabricfancies.blogspot.com Her work is outstanding.  So let me share with you the beautiful works of art she made for the Swap.  The theme was pigs from story books. You know the one 3 little Pigs. Its Fantasy! I also want to thank our Swap Mama Val.  THANK YOU! and Melinda you are FABULOUS!!!!!! Have a look at the Goodies.

1 comment:

  1. I am just as thrilled...not only with our swap...I actually got three little pigs out of the swap..(handmade ones.) and I met a friend too....It was wonderful and to have a real person to talk too!!!!!!! thanks again......

    ReplyDelete