Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So much to still do

The time is going quickly.  I am sharing pictures from the Shabby Tote Swap, And the Country Pleasures Christmas Apron Swap. Love them both.
Mailing my Secret Santa package and my YOE Pixie ornament. Then I am done and I still have a few things to finish for family.
NYR is one swap at a time (maybe?)
We have already started talking about 2012 projects for the house.
Since I spent today washing my fuzzy little babies after hubby groomed them. Since I now have no energy left.  I have to make up tomorrow for not sewing today.  The fuzzy companions are clean and smell good and look great for the Holidays Yeah!!
Always Making Something

No comments:

Post a Comment