Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year and a few Reolutions

I am wishing You and Yours a Happy New Year. May this new year be better than the last.
I am up right now because I have that achy sore throat virus. I can't sleep, and Eddie is working. Its better because I would just disturb him. I think that I just wore myself down sewing over 60 hr the week before Christmas. And then I forgot to take photos of everything I made that week. My sewing room looked like a bomb went off in it as I went from project to project. It took me a whole day to clean it up and put away all the extra fabric and other supplies.  Since I have this deficit that everything has to be perfect just to mess it up again when I start another project.  Any way its all nice now and I will start another project covering some lamp shades for a chandelier I bought at the garage sale. I hope that I remember to take before and after pics.
Always Making Something ....................................

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best in 2012!

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I hope 2012 is the best one ever for you!



    Heather

    ReplyDelete