Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kinda Krazy

Everything is in the mail Yeah!!  There was not even a line. wooshed in and wooshed out.
I went to get my hair cut today. I always take my hair dresser a little something every time I see her, just to let her know that she is appreciated.  My whole extended family has their hair cut by her.
I walked in and I had a carton of fresh eggs under my arm. Everyone was calling my name and talking to me. I guess it was my day to be popular.  Over at one of the nail tables was one of my sisters, then came in my daughter. the whole famdamly
was there and then Lisa my youngest sister said Lori my other sister just left.   we were all laughing about the "Mueller Girls" (our maiden name).  I went over to sit in the area that was near my hairdresser (we will call her Julie) thats her name.
Julie still had a client in the chair. I told her I had eggs and set them on her station.
After a few minutes the woman in her chair looked at me and said " how are your eggs"  I simply replied " mostly dead I assume" The whole shop laughed. It was sort of funny.  Just some girl stuff. Got to go make something out of something else....................

No comments:

Post a Comment