Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

We have been given Dominion over Animals. (pets)

Here in Utah we have a site where you can post free adds not like Craigslist more like a home town posting.
There is every category  you can think of. One is postings for animals for sale,free animals, lost animals,animals in shelters, etc..
I have to look at these adds. Why do I do this to myself?? My house is full of rescued animals. We have been doing this for 30 years. The thing that really ticks me off  is the excuses that people have for giving up there animals.  Some of these animals are 5,6,9,12 years old. People act like its Walmart and they are returning a product. The reasons are they don't have time, they are moving out of state, they are having a baby. Now don't get me wrong I know that the economy is BAD and I know people are loosing their homes. God forbid it could happen to any of us. I am referring to the selfish. The people that put no value on the animals life.
We moved here from North Dakota We had with us our 5 Pom's 3 Standard Poodles a litter of 9 Standard puppies. Oh yeah horse trailer with 2 mares and a BIRD!! I could have no more left them or given them away than I could have given up my children.
There are 309 free animals and 3,956 for sale (just dogs alone).
Please if you have a heart, adopt a dog or a cat. They have Spirits, feelings and needs and yes they will be in Heaven.
When Heavenly Father gave us dominion over animals he expected to care for them not abuse them. Be a dog or a cats voice. Take one in that no one wants no one has time for or has abused. Give it a life that Heavenly Father will take great joy in you for caring for those that don't have a voice. Please Help A Domestic Animal. You will be blessed. If you are thinking about doing this to your pet that gives you unconditional love, that looks at you with adoring eyes, that meets you at the door.... PLEASE think again.

No comments:

Post a Comment