Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Sunday, February 9, 2014

SNICKETT #2

 I love my life (sarcasm here).  
3 weeks ago we had a pipe break in our storage room. By the time we found it we had 5 inches of water in my daughters room and the family room.   Now the clincher is Our house is a Lease Option.  We were getting the loan ready.  The woman that owns the house is dragging her feet.  We did all the leg work and had insurance to cover our personal belongings. She has to take care of the structure problems.  She has a nice brand new home 3 blocks way.  Don't get me wrong we had a nice house too.  My family room carpet is ruined had to be removed it smells like mold down there, all my furniture and my daughters bed room are on my sisters trailer. (All that would fit) the rest is on the carport. The things we lost were personal. My daughters baby pictures. things that my grand parents brought from Germany.  Antiques, Books beloved books some we can not replace. My Shirley Temple Doll 36 inches tall box and curl's. Rug my son sent to his sister from Iraq, hand carved boxes he brought from Bosnia. That is just a few of the things.
So now my daughter is sleeping in the Main Living Room, All her cloths are in the sewing room. We are all using the same bathroom.   So we have decided and the law allows it to go.  She has drug her feet long enough and I am done. I am the one that has to sit here and look at stuff piled
every where.   So we have decided  just to rent for now and maybe build a house when we are recovered from all of the me-hem.
As My sweet little Mema always said # What the Lord give you is for your growth. Get up your still breathing.  she also said regularly.  "I am sick and tired of being sick and tired"
Can't wait for the Swap already making things for my partner.  yarnigras.blogspot.com  VISIT

No comments:

Post a Comment