Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Monday, February 17, 2014

House Hunting

I hate house hunting.  We have to move because our lease option owner failed to do major repairs.
Yes MaJoR repairs.  We had a water pipe break and flood the 3rd level of the house. This is a storage area laundry room, family room, daughters room. all the flooring had to be ripped out. The water mark was 4 ft up the wall. They brought in industrial fans to dry every thing. The carpet laid in the house 7 days before they were allowed to remove it.  We lost countless irreplaceable books, antiques, washing 35 blankets. OK not only do I have a Fabric problem, I also have a Blanket problem too.  I have furniture and books and leather purses are just a few of the things along with my sisters trailer full of stuff.All under the carport. So since it has not been taken care of and our stuff needs a home.  We are house hunting.  Just packing my sewing room is overwhelming.  I am getting to old for this.  I just want simple clean and enough room.
Patience is a Virtue that I still need to learn.

1 comment: