Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Re Done Bannna Leaf Chair

I have been wanting to re do this chair for months. It was Ok before but it just needed a chair lift.
I picked out the paint and my sweet hubby cleaned it and painted it.  Next I made the pillows to match the chair and curtains in the front room and the dinning room. I am really happy with it. I can sit in the recliner and just look at it.  I did add Scotch Guard to it because the 70lb POODLE  was trying to lay in it.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog!

    I would love for you to share your favorite posts and link up at my TGIF Link Party.

    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/2013/05/tgif-link-party-2.html

    The party opens Thursday night and closes on Wednesday night at midnight.

    Please, invite your friends to party too! The more the merrier!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing at A Peek Into My Paradise TGIF Link Party.

    I hope you will come party with us next week and see if you were featured! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/

    Have a great week!

    Hugs! Cathy

    ReplyDelete