Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Re Done Bannna Leaf Chair

I have been wanting to re do this chair for months. It was Ok before but it just needed a chair lift.
I picked out the paint and my sweet hubby cleaned it and painted it.  Next I made the pillows to match the chair and curtains in the front room and the dinning room. I am really happy with it. I can sit in the recliner and just look at it.  I did add Scotch Guard to it because the 70lb POODLE  was trying to lay in it.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!

    I would love for you to share your favorite posts and link up at my TGIF Link Party.

    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/2013/05/tgif-link-party-2.html

    The party opens Thursday night and closes on Wednesday night at midnight.

    Please, invite your friends to party too! The more the merrier!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete