Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Simple Idea

Just an idea I wanted to share with all of you.
If you are like us, we have electronics piled up on one designated counter in the kitchen.  We call it the No Food Zone. If something spilled on this counter our lives would pass before us for sure.  When I was at the "HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH" for me. The DI, I saw this file or mail holder. I paid 75 cents for it. I thought it would work to hold the Ipads, Kindles, and phones to charge. It would keep them up off the counter and in the event of a weapon of mass destruction spilling they would be saved. You could also store the chargers when they are not in use.  All I need to do is give it a face lift or not. I would like to find an old metal one sometime that is a bit sturdier but for now this works for us.

Always Making Something............................

No comments:

Post a Comment