Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

St. Patty's Decor and Crafts

The first thing I worked on these cute and super easy Shamrock Pins. My sister wore one to work and everyone wanted one so I made a few more. They only cost about 30 cents each, and took no time at all to put together.

Next was the Table Runner.  I am not totally happy with it but it does look OK on the Table.

Then I made the Shamrock Garland It was fun and I really like it. Sorry the pic is not really very good. I will try to get a better picture and post it later.  The Buffet Runner and a Globe of whirling shamrocks sparkling too.
That is what I have been up to this week.  I have so much stuff left over I may have to do something else with it too.
You Know the way it ends.   Always Making Something...................................

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with people that decorate for all the holidays, I think your runner is great. What lucky coworkers your sister has to get those cute shamrocks!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your decorations for St. Patricks day. I am putting up Easter decorations tomorrow, need to sometime get some things for St.Patricks day, but not this year. Have a great week and always enjoy checking in to see what you are up to. With working I just have not been able to get any posting done. Maybe this summer when school is out!

    ReplyDelete