Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

What a Fun Week

I really do not care for the Baseball season. It creates to much anxiety, But when my Home Town Team is in the Play Offs and then the World Series I'm watching.  All last week end and through the week my sister and brother in law have come over to watch the games. The first night we had Stadium Food.  Hot dogs, Nachos, Soft Pretzels. NO BEER we don't drink and Eddie made some KILLER brownies. The Pop Corn had to wait for another night and no Peanuts.  All in all it was a great evening.  And so have the rest of the games been fun.  It was a great game, even though it was in Texas.  Yeah, St Louis is my Home Town!! we lived there 45 years raised the children there. St Louis is a Baseball Town.  When I see the sky line of the city it makes me home sick a little.  I would not want to take on the humidity any more though.
I almost have all my projects done for the Swaps. I don't think I will take on three at a time again.  I like to be very liner but with three at a time I found myself  going Global.
I will post pictures soon.  Remember " All Ways Making Something"

No comments:

Post a Comment