Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday Night

We had it all planned. We were going to be alone, watch the World Series (what a game to the edge of my seat I was.) Eddie decided he wanted a treat, so he went to get ice cream. While he was gone the doorbell rang. It was Spencer my nephew, he needed help with his chemistry. I love Spence but COME ON. I guess he though since Eddie has a degree in Chem Eng he could do it for him Oh I mean help him.
Soooooo I went upstairs to my sewing room to finish a project and watch the game.
Spencer left a happy man. Home work all done.  I don't know who did it.  It's better that way.
Any way,    All Ways Making Something........................................

1 comment:

  1. And what a game it was! Hope you're making good progress on your project:)

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete