Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I love Swapping

I love to swap It is so much fun.  For the Country Pleasures Apron Swap I got the greatest Partner Her name is Cheryl she lives in Wisconsin and she is fabulous.  This was a great swap because you got to contact your partner and swapped with each other. now I have a new friend to share sewing ideas with.

The Zombie Doll Swap from Yarnigras Swapper. Oh my gosh it was so fun. I have never made a doll. It was great, my daughter and daughter in law all did a doll too.
We sent ours off last Friday I hope my partner likes her. I can't wait to get mine.

1 comment:

  1. I plan on getting a picture of the apron you made me posted this weekend. Am loving it!!!!! This swap has been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete