Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Purging

My sweet little new neighbor Melissa, offered to help me organize my sewing room.
Eddie and I have been working on it and it is usable, but not all the way put together.  I purged over a 100 decorating and woman's magazines Only keeping the best of the best. Mary Jane's Farm, (love this magazine it is great), Flea Market, 100 Decorating Ideas, Country Home, really great magazines that have such lovely ideas. It really felt great to go through and purge.
Something I really like is my Make A Mix and More Make a Mix Cookery. There are such fabulous time saving and more over money saving recipes that you can make up and use over a period of 6 months. I love that kind of stuff.  Well progress feels Great!! Till Next Time.................. 

No comments:

Post a Comment