Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pink Poodle Scarf SOOOOO Cute

The sun is out and its going to be 40*.  The sky is blue and the hens are clucking, a good day I think.

 I saw the cutest scarf on another blog (agirlwithagluegun.blogspot.com). She has so many cute ideas.

I  had in my Fabriholic collection some very soft pink swirly fabric. You know the kind that you could take your cloths off and just roll all over it.  Any way, I cut a strip about 10 inches wide and the lenghth is the width of the fabric about 54 inches. Next I went to the DI thrift store here and got the cutest pink poodle not to big and not to small. Cut her ( of course it is a girl). I cut her in half and removed the stuffing. I left just a little in her paws and nose so there was some form to her. Next I sewed the pink fabric right sides together down the side, turned the fabric and attached  the poodle to each end of scarf. Make sure that the the poodle or what ever stuffed animal you have faces the same way.  This took  about 30 min.  My daughter is going to give this scarf to a cute 17 yr old special needs student that she works with for Christmas. So easy and fun! Try it.  Cost about $3.00 to make.

1 comment: