Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

MOVING IS ICKY AND I DO NOT LIKE TO DO ICKY!!!!!!!!!

There are boxes every where it is 7 weeks since the water pipe broke and the owner if the house has never made contact with us. So I believe that some things are meant to be.
So we  found a great house a nice house, not to far away. We will have to go to a new Ward, that is OK because the owner of the house is in our current Ward.
My Passion for thrifting, fabric vintage linens, patterns, quilts, blankets, the list goes on and on.
Some of you know the fever it causes. It;'s a form of crazy (I hope not ),  NOT HOARDING!
They are beautiful things and I share with others.  Now I have to move it.
I sent my package today Can't Wait For HerTo Get It. NEEDFUL THINGS SWAP
KEEPING A WATCHFUL EYE

1 comment:

  1. ugh! moving. i am not looking forward to it myself. we have this nice little thing in the military called a weight allowance, based on your rank and whether or not you have dependents (1 or 6, the number of children you have is not taken into consideration. 5 children means 5 beds, dressers, etc. i'll shut up about that now). the two times we have moved we have been over our allowance. we have my books, fabric, and art supplies to blame for it. i am NOT looking forward to the next time we have to move. i hope you are able to get your new home set up and settled quickly so you can get back to the things you love to do.

    ReplyDelete