Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas And Paper Plates

It is with certainty that Paper Plates are a necessary evil at our house during the Holidays. I am aware of the damage that the contribute to the earth. Yet I still choose to use them.
Our kids and their kids
 are all home for the Holidays and we would by far rather spend time together than washing more dishes than we have to.
I do have a confession to make, In the last 7 days since the arrival of the family we have gone through 210 paper plates.  I don't know how.  Of course there are 10 of us. and  6 of them insist on eating 3 times a day LOL.   We still have 10 days left I will keep count until they depart.

Merry Christmas and I will write to you next year.

How Many Paper Plates Do You Use??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment