Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Surprise

We had an unexpected visit from our son and his family this weekend. It was only 4 short days but it was fun. They are leaving in the morning to go back to Arizona. Our son has to work on Thursday so they have to go back. I asked him what he had to do, and he said "crime dose not take a holiday". So off they will go. We made Thanksgiving Dinner to day so we could all sit down together. I will miss them so much the quiet will be deafening. The boys have gotten taller since we saw them last and the Princess has gotten, well lets just say Princessier. Spell check just said this is not a word.  I promise you it is. For Real!!.
I haven't spent any time on projects lately but I have to get busy as soon as they are gone. Well, that is not completely true.I did get my ornament finished for the Yarnigras Enchantment  Swap. I will be mailing it out Wednesday. Thanks to Sarah who gave me inspiration. I am so Thankful for my Fabulous Daughter in law. She is the best.  It has been a great visit. I hope it won't be long until we see them again. Well time to go.  Always Making Something

No comments:

Post a Comment