Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Busy, Busy. Aprons

I finished the ALOHA APRON!!! It's in the mail Off to North Dakota. In my rush to get it in the mail I forgot to take a finished Picture. Dang it!! I have book of every thing I make and now this project will be MIA !.  I will post some of the scrap colors that I have.
Next project started for the "Hot Mama" Cool Drink Swap. The Colors for this one are so cute. I love sewing for other people. Even more Fabulous, at Hancock Fabric, now that I am officially a Senior citizen.   Wednesday's you get 15% off your total purchase. sometimes it pays to get old OOOOOO-LALA.  So all of you finely defined lovely's head over and walk in to Hancock Fab take a big sniff and get it on, on Wednesdays. Fabric makes me high. AH HA. ( That was a moment for me).  By the way  watch " RoseAnn's Nut's " on LIFETIME she wears Aprons all the time. Till next time.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment