Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I AM SWAP POSTING BEHIND, WAY BEHIND!!

I have to start way back in July With the Bunting Swap only Malinda C and I did the swap and it was fun.
This is not a GOOD picture by any stretch, really does not do it justic it so cute.
Melinda made it out of jeans so creative


















Next I have the F R I E N D S  Swap that was put together by Khristina McCarthy from sewprimskhris.blogspot .com  This was a fun swap also. The swap was to make a new friend and I did with Donna C in California.  Hi Donna!. Here is what she sent me.
Such lovely useful things. Fat Q bundle in pink,
darling pink buttons, Satin Pins.Quilt Journal and pattern, sewing machine needles, pink trim. and some lovely Tea soooo yummy. Thank You Donna.











Next is the Flirty Apron Swap.  3 Things You Would Like. This was a fun one too.  Here is what Ruth sent to me.  Lots of Fat Q so pretty. Candles that smell Wonderful from one of her favorite places.
a QUILTING Magazine.  She made me the cutest Around Town Bag.  I love it because when I go somewhere my poor hubby has to carry my purse. This is great, I can just sling it one and take only what I need.  Thank You Ruth.

I love Swapping, It is so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment