Always Making Something

Zombies in the Nursery

Zombies in the Nursery

Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

I made these in my PJ's


Here are some of the things I worked on while I was home bound in my jammies.
The Easter Garland I just used scraps,bits of ribbon,buttons and some sparkles.


The Chandelier was a work in progress for a couple of months but Friday I finished it and it looks so pretty over the table in the dinning area.  I don't know if I should put shades on it or not.  What do you think?? I would love your comments.  I forgot to mention that the sparkles came from Ti Pan. They were after Christmas sale orniments I bought for 75% off.  This whole project was a bout 40.00 including the fixture and the light bulbs!

1 comment:

  1. Ok this I love!!! I have 3 beautiful and very vintage chandeliers that I rewired, painted, added lots of crystals (even though all of them have the original ones I had to add more) and I LOVE making them new again. Great Job!!!!

    ReplyDelete